5/29?

Bad324

Just woke up and I'm not hungover so I wanna ride. I do not wanna lead and I'd like to do something different than the Valley.

Who wants to make something happen?

After about 4pm I am available although I have never been to The Valley. I went to Atwood yesterday as well as Rt.9, which is about as clean as a track, and parts of Rt.164. All the rain seems to keep the gravel down to a minimum. 164 needs repaved and there are tar snakes as well. It's still fun...

I gotta drive up to Parma and pick up a toolbox :(

you act like thats an all day thing :nono:

If worse comes to worse I might just wait for Steph (the one with the Buell) and go ride somewhere to get food. She rides slower than Tony though so its annoying as shit

After about 4pm I am available although I have never been to The Valley. I went to Atwood yesterday as well as Rt.9, which is about as clean as a track, and parts of Rt.164. All the rain seems to keep the gravel down to a minimum. 164 needs repaved and there are tar snakes as well. It's still fun...

hmm I don't recall if I did 9 last week but I know I did 164 and thought the same thing. Parts of it aren't terrible and other parts were just not good at all

Lyns and I are doing a ride tomorrow. Tilling the garden and mowing teh weedz today. You're welcome to ride over and fan me while I push the Craftsman' date=' though? :dunno:[/quote']

:lol:

i gotta ride today since tomorrow is out. I'm throwing my 7th Annual MANDay. 20ish people, too much beer and liquor, 2 grills, 2 smokers and a turkey fryer cooking up somewhere around 40lbs of assorted meats. I haven't heard from some people what they are brining but I anticipate possibly hitting the 50lb of meat plateau