FS Glock 22 RTF

C-bus

I'm selling my Glock 22 RTF (Rough Textured Finish) in .40 caliber with Trijicon Night Sights and 3 15-round magazines.... $480. Gently used with about 500 rounds through it. Very good shooter with a more comfortable grip. Night Sights are strong. Please PM if interested.

I've posted a few guns on here and have sold them quickly. I post on here because I have an opportunity to reach out to people that I've met in person or that I've at least had a glimpse into their personality via the interwebz. If you're not 21, please don't ask to purchase.

Also.... Glocks are better than M&Ps and XDs. That is all.:D
Damn technology! I quit. Delete my account.;)

After that statement above, I would ask for my account to be deleted too. I don't know how your reputation will ever recover around here after saying such blasphemous things. No one can take you serious anymore. :)

• Upvote 1

attachment.php?attachmentid=2409&stc=1&d=1306694254

Can anyone else see the picture? If not, it's the angel Joshua parting the clouds with a golden Glock in his open palms...... "Let there be Glock". And all was well with the Earth.

After that statement above, I would ask for my account to be deleted too. I don't know how your reputation will ever recover around here after saying such blasphemous things. No one can take you serious anymore. :)

And my e-penis shrunk seven sizes that day.

• Upvote 1

pic shows in post #15 but not any others

thanks for uploading sideways pic ya jackwagon, cranking my head that far sideways with a wicked neck cramp sucks

Glocks always point to the heavens.

Thanks for the pic feedback. Chevy was going to allow me to continue believing that I fail at all aspects of internet.