if we don't get together and ride soon, i'm just going to randomly chase bikes here.

magley64

I was out all over the northeast this weekend. Something like 400 miles. Couple rides to Geneva, Nelson and the typical coffee stops along the way.

Haven't been going anywhere far cuz I need a new front tire and chain and sprockets before I go on any adventurers. It's going to be a while since finances are in the toilet right now and have been for quite a while. Honestly these things might not even get done if things keep going the way they are.

Most of you should have my cell #. If you're out in my stomping grounds and it's nice shoot me a txt. If you don't have my # pm me. I rarely if ever answer the phone, so txt me.

What inya is a slow ass kawi rider that what ya mean? LOL! some of us like to lean in the corners jrmmiii! And it is way warm enough now he should be good to ride by now right? it is above 60 LOL! I think inya would fit in better on some of our core rides just my .02....

Heck I was just in your guys back yards on sat should have called ya up to drink some beers. Guy I work with lives on harwood off cleveland street. was there killing some beers.

Cleveland St. in Elyria... that's ghetto, ask me how I know.

• 2 weeks later...
What you talking about? I just did 325 miles today.

my cousin is tryin to sell his 955i. he never really knew how to appriciate it. you need to ride with me to youngstown to show him what he's missin.

They usually pick the blackest guy out there....and it depends on where Black Tod is in relation to me.

..... arg.... I hate the police..... I dunno..... I hope they don't go after the arab.........