It gets better. The NCAA launches a separate inquiry for Terelle Pryor

InyaAzz

And they aren't going to stop until the NCAA systematically dismantles our entire football program. Such a fucking crock of shit. I'm sooo pissed at those dickbags (Pryor & co.)for costing OSU the best coach in the BIG 10. If anyone should have been thrown out (or encouraged to resign...whatever) it should have been the players that violated the stupid NCAA rules, not Coach Tressel. Coach was running damage control trying to save the intergrity of the university...and Gee threw him under the bus. Granted he shouldn't have turned a blind eye to what his guys did, but he was trying to protect them from what is happening now.

Wait a minute...JT LIED to the NCAA. It's not the crime that got these guys in trouble...it's the cover up. Of course JT is gonna fall on the sword. He isn't bigger than OSU.

Granted, this type of thing goes on all over the country, but when you get caught, you man up and tell the truth. You don't lie to the NCAA, and then come out with a half hearted press conference where you basically are lying AGAIN to the media and the fans. You can't defend that.

I was a JT fan up until that presser.

And you can't act like this hasn't been going on for a while.....these guys have been enabled because they are the big men on campus. Just like most Div I schools. Remember...allegedly...discounted tattoo's were going on since at least the year 2000 according to Antonio Pittman. This isn't Pryor's fault. It's bigger than him.

Edited by InyaAzz

That's just it...they are making an example of OSU and JT. I'm sure it goes on all over the country...especially at the big name schools. What the "5" did was wrong...doesn't matter how long it has been going on. Whether JT knew about it all along is another story..I honestly think he may have had some idea at the end, but without launching an internal investigation there was no way to prove one way or the other. I think he it taking the heat for those guys so they can hopefully salvage some kind of reputable pro career after all of this crap is settled. Oh well I guess Michigan will have no excuse this year when we stomp their asses since we both had our coaches shitcanned. I still respect JT and hope he does well with whatever comes his way next.

Pryor is a cocky arogant sexiest peice of shit and deserves everything that comes his way. I have driven him more than a few times and he is one of the worst human beings I have ever encountered in my entire life. He can get gang raped in jail and I would laugh.

• Upvote 1

That's just it...they are making an example of OSU and JT. I'm sure it goes on all over the country...especially at the big name schools. What the "5" did was wrong...doesn't matter how long it has been going on. Whether JT knew about it all along is another story..I honestly think he may have had some idea at the end, but without launching an internal investigation there was no way to prove one way or the other. I think he it taking the heat for those guys so they can hopefully salvage some kind of reputable pro career after all of this crap is settled. Oh well I guess Michigan will have no excuse this year when we stomp their asses since we both had our coaches shitcanned. I still respect JT and hope he does well with whatever comes his way next.

There's no 'heat' to take for anyone. He lied to the NCAA. He KNEW about the selling of the gear and didn't tell the people he should've told. I guess I'm missing the part where someone threw him under the bus or JT is taking this on unfairly. The emails clearly show that he knew what was going on...and then he clearly told the NCAA that he knew nothing. There's no example to be made! At this point, you've opened the door to the NCAA to come in and do a witch hunt. If JT had told the truth from the jump, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Once you start covering stuff up, OSU's program becomes suspect. The NCAA can't just ignore anything they find at this point. What is the school supposed to do? Refuse to fire him after he got caught lying? That means JT is above the school and the values OSU is supposed to stand for. I don't care if it's Woody or Bo...they gotta go!!!! (Hey that rhymed)

I don't wanna hear OSU fan give any excuses if UM beats them this year.

Pryor is a cocky arogant sexiest peice of shit and deserves everything that comes his way. I have driven him more than a few times and he is one of the worst human beings I have ever encountered in my entire life. He can get gang raped in jail and I would laugh.

Am I the only one that is thinking Pryor has played his last game for OSU..and that OSU is better off? He's really not that great of a QB. When he goes pro, he's gonna end up being a WR.

OSU will do fine at QB without Pryor.

I'll assume you didn't think Pryor was sexy.

Pryor has a addiction to peanut butter and poodles. :sicko:

:nono:

LMAO...that's a bad mental picture.

When I said JT was taking the heat I meant because he covered for those players which made him an accomplice. As the head football coach of course the majority of critisism will land on him. I'm not saying what he did was right or anything...but I can see why he did it, trying to save those kids a bunch of grief. It just happened to backfire and now they are all catching a lot of grief from everyone. I don't think he did it because the team would suffer without Pryor & them...I agree that we would play just fine without them. I truly believe that he had the players best interest at heart.

Am I the only one that is thinking Pryor has played his last game for OSU..and that OSU is better off? He's really not that great of a QB. When he goes pro, he's gonna end up being a WR.

OSU will do fine at QB without Pryor.

I'll assume you didn't think Pryor was sexy.

I would rather do the entire bum population of columbus than ever have to lay a pinky on him. He thought he was gods gift to the earth and had no problem showing it.

I would rather do the entire bum population of columbus than ever have to lay a pinky on him. He thought he was gods gift to the earth and had no problem showing it.

I think that went over your head. You wrote 'sexiest' instead of 'sexist'

If JT would've ran and told on those kids as soon as he found out, the whole state would hate him. Can you really blame him for keeping the problems in-house? He probably resigned just because he's sick of dealing with this non-stop BS. I'm sure sick of hearing about it.

LMAO...that's a bad mental picture.

When I said JT was taking the heat I meant because he covered for those players which made him an accomplice. As the head football coach of course the majority of critisism will land on him. I'm not saying what he did was right or anything...but I can see why he did it, trying to save those kids a bunch of grief. It just happened to backfire and now they are all catching a lot of grief from everyone. I don't think he did it because the team would suffer without Pryor & them...I agree that we would play just fine without them. I truly believe that he had the players best interest at heart.

I hate to tell you this...but that is probably so far from the truth it's in another galaxy.

History lesson: At YSU, Tressel had the SAME allegations going on...but at YSU he INTRODUCED the QB to the guy giving the gifts and the money. JT was supposed to do an investigation...and didn't. He didn't call...didn't talk to anyone...nothing.

Fast forward to Clarett and Smith. Both were found to have done the same damn thing. BUT this time, Tressel suspends the players. So, the NCAA doesn't do anything to JT. Most people probably forgot...but after that happened, Clarret said that JT was the one who hooked him up with the "boosters" and he was gonna tell everything. At the last minute, he backed off and said if he ratted, he would have to give up the names of his friends too. He never proceeded with the accusation and the NCAA dropped it. Coincedence?? Hmmm....Maybe.

Fast forward to NOW. Almost the same damn thing....JT is 'ignorant' to what's going on, and he tells no one. THIS time..he doesn't suspend ANY of the players. Why??? Why do you think he doesn't suspend them THIS time when he did it before?

Easy....he knew if he did, he was gonna take the risk of one of them becoming disgruntled and/or people digging further into the reason WHY they were suspended. He didn't want to have another Clarrett on his hands.