Shallowtail @ Flannagans

gen3flygirl

I think you have to be a member of that pool in order to get in. I don't think it's open to the general public from what I hear. But I've seen so much about this band online lately that I think it'll be worth checking out. I'm in!

Doesn't look like you have to be a member just need to sign a waiver and pay a door fee

Rules- Pricing- Hours

ELLY BAY POOL RULES

• All instructions given by the Flannagan’s staff are to be followed.
  • 21 and over only; Valid Driver’s License required to enter.
  • 2011 Waiver must be signed before entering Flannagan’s and Elly Bay (whether they are playing volleyball, swimming, or just watching friends or family). (regardless of intent to use recreational facilities).
  • Admission to the pool may be denied, at the discretion of the Flannagan’s staff. Reasons for denial of admissions include, but are not limited to:
    • Intoxication.
    • Inappropriate Attire.
    • Inappropriate Language.
    • Any condition or evidence, which in the opinion of the manager would jeopardize the health and safety of the guests.

[*]No running allowed. Patrons must walk in pool and restroom areas. No Horseplay in or around the pool deck.

[*]Diving is NOT permitted.

[*]Running, pushing, causing undue disturbance, or any conduct that may endanger the welfare of self or other guests is prohibited.

[*]Flotation devices will not be permitted.

[*]Proper swimming attire must be worn.

[*]Spitting and blowing of nose into the pool or onto deck are prohibited.

[*]Courteous conduct is required.

[*]Glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are not permitted in the pool area.

[*]Any and all injuries occurring within the pool area or restrooms must be reported to the manager on duty immediately.

[*]No smoking permitted inside the pool or immediately within the pool area.

[*]No animals inside the pool area.

[*]Flannagan's assumes no liability for the loss or theft of member's personal belongings. Items left in pool area at the end of the day will be placed in the pool's lost and found.

[*]Flannagan's staff and management has the authority to enforce these rules and may remove any patron who violates these rules from the complex.

[*]Please remove excess sand from your body before entering the pool.

EllyBay Pricing & Hours

• You may purchase a season pass for $50.00. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
  • If you purchase your season pass before May 1st, you save $10.00.
  • Opens Thursday, May 5th.
  • Closes Sunday, Sept. 11th.
  • Doors open everyday at 10:30am and closes at midnight everyday. Dates and hours are subject to change.

Monday-Thursday

• $5 to enter from 10:30am to 5:00pm.
  • No charge after 5pm.

Friday

• $5.00 to enter from 10:30am-1:00am (If there is no band, the $5 cover will go until 10:00pm).
  • Friday volleyball teams will get in free on Friday's only.
  • Friday volleyball captain's will receive 6 Free Season Passes.
  • Friday volleyball subs will need to know their team captain's name and gain free entrance after 5pm.
  • There is no additional fee to play in the Friday Night Mixer once you have gained entrance to Flannagan's. Mixer Games will start at 8pm and 9pm. Check in for players will be 30 minutes before game.

Saturday

• $7 to enter from 10:30am until 5:00pm.
  • $5 to enter from 5:00pm-1:00am; No cover charge after 8pm if there is no band.
  • Saturday Mixer by skill level.

Sunday

• $7.00 to enter from 10:30am to 3:30pm.
  • No charge after 3:30pm.

I'm not sure if this would be a deciding factor for anyone, but I think this is the last weekend show I have with the band. My last show is at OTR Dublin, but it's a Thursday.

So you are running out of chances to see Shallowtail with it's current lineup.

Hope to see a bunch of you out.

H

I'm putting together a pre-game party at my place, say 6:30/7 PM, booze it up then head out to Flannagan's. Any interest? I'm thinking about getting a van to take all our drunk asses to the show, but I need to know how many people would be interested.

it's thundering and lightning here in canal winchester, so I am for shore OUT!! I was gonna ride up and see yas... mainly because I has no gas in th car...

What? Made of sugar? :) clear now and should be for the night. Amy says hi btw.