Leaving Reynoldsburg on 06/04/11 for an Early morning.....

600ZZ4eb

ride toward Coshcoten or however you spell it :-) Anyway, probably playing on 79 and maybe 541 but mostly 79. Trying to ease back into the twisties this year and 79 is a good clean road to do it on. I have to be back in Reynoldsburg by 11 am so i'm heading out at 7am if there are no takers, but willing to wait till 8 am someone cant crack there eyes open that early. Let me know. :-)

O, i wont be flying and will probably be taking 70 to 37 to 16 to 79 then back the same way....hoping to run uup and down 79 twice if time allows. :)

Route: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Baltimore-Reynoldsburg+Rd&daddr=OH-37+W%2FLancaster+Rd+to:Lancaster+Rd+to:N+Cedar+St+to:OH-715+W%2FOH-715+Scenic+W+to:OH-206+N%2FOH-206+Scenic+N+to:US-62+E%2FMillersburg+Rd+to:OH-83+S+to:OH-83+S%2FOH-83+Scenic+S+to:OH-93+S%2FAdamsville+Otsego+Rd+to:Main+St+to:OH-208+W%2FDresden+Adamsville+Rd+to:Adair+Ave%2FUnderwood+St+to:OH-16+W%2FNewark+Expy+to:Lancaster+Rd,+Granville+South,+Licking,+Ohio+43023+to:I-70+W+to:Exit+112&hl=en&geocode=FQpqYQIdwLYQ-w%3BFTCAYQIdcpwU-w%3BFcczYwIdatIU-w%3BFeRRYwIdnOMW-w%3BFcGXZwIdRsgb-w%3BFeffZwIdfJEa-w%3BFdlnaQIdK9oa-w%3BFSwSagIdqnge-w%3BFTT0ZQIdxbYe-w%3BFSgXZAIdpEog-w%3BFdhxYwIdMJMe-w%3BFQI3ZAIdVNAc-w%3BFTiQYQIdCcUc-w%3BFQmQYwIdMi8Z-w%3BFbMWYwId9soU-ykHLWWHmhQ4iDHGh5RSPVrRAg%3BFfp5YQIdQI0U-w%3BFYdaYQIdkb4Q-w&mra=mi&mrsp=16&sz=15&sll=39.938435,-82.784042&sspn=0.017143,0.026221&ie=UTF8&ll=40.129541,-81.924362&spn=0.224175,0.434647&z=11

Edited by 600ZZ4eb
Added Route

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leme see if I can get a couple of my buddies to get out that way. I've rode a few of those routes & wouldn't mind going again. Otherwise I may just show up without them.

sounds good....nice bike by the way. :-)

thats even better more ridding lol

OH, my wife changed her mind and is NOT going into to work so i plan on staying not being back in columbus till closer to 1 pm now.... :-)

This is true I have only got the Sumo out a few times and the Triumph is still in the garage under the cover on stands. Having a kid and working 6 days a week does that tho.

:dunno: Sounds like a bunch of :bs:

Throw a couple more kids in the mix, along with a fourth on the way, slacker! :lol:

/challenge at all aspects of life

Mine was a surprise, I had no 9 month warning.

Seriously though, I wish you the best with it all.

/seriousness

/threadjack

Since you have more time, you might want to hit a few more roads, maybe some of the stuff from the last CSBA route (ya know, the one that you didn't make, :lol:) and have more fun!

Edited by jporter12

That's not the easiest thing to just drop someone into without the 9 month 'waiting period'. Wow.The fact that you're even babysitting is a good thing though.

It'' get better.....a few decades from now. :)

Boy/Girl? Transgender?