Sweet burn out!

Wicked1

What made him think that was a good idea?

The physics make what he was trying to do virtually impossible.

Even if the bike hadn't plowed him forward, he was holding onto the bars. The rear wheel isn't connected to the bars by any laterally rigid object.

The best he could have hoped for was the rear tire stepping out to one side as the bike rotates at the steering head, around the front wheel.

More likely, he would have created a stationary tank-slapper as the bike bounced back and forth between the steering stops.

The physics make what he was trying to do virtually impossible.

Even if the bike hadn't plowed him forward, he was holding onto the bars. The rear wheel isn't connected to the bars by any laterally rigid object.

The best he could have hoped for was the rear tire stepping out to one side as the bike rotates at the steering head, around the front wheel.

More likely, he would have created a stationary tank-slapper as the bike bounced back and forth between the steering stops.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. By the way, I was amusing myself by quoting a post from the pre-repost thread. I thought some may get the dejavu effect. :)

Edited by alienpi