Newb here ...

cb5885

Hello everyone!! new to the site but also a member of other forums that ive seen on here already, R1-forum.com zx-10r.net and tsbr.us ... im from just outside of Findlay (40-45 miles south of toledo!) im 21, work at whirlpool, like to ride ALL the time .. it doesnt matter if its dry when i leave the house but raining 1/4 mile down the road, i'll still ride! I have a 2006 R1, the fast yellow one! hoping to hit up the Mid Ohio track day April 28th to get the summer started off right! gimme a little bit of time, i'll figure out how to post some pics of myself and of my bike ... ride safe y'all!

MaverickK6, yeah it is pretty straight around here. we usually go out by the resevour but even then, its still a short distance and alot of blind corners with trees 2' off the road. and like you said 613 and 568. im searching maquest trying to find some more thrilling roads that might be of interest this summer.

Putty, Thanks for the link .. im for once on a page, other than R1-forum.com and zx-10r.net, for more than 2 minutes!

• 2 weeks later...