Hello?

chevysoldier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This little off shoot community of the main board kinda went no where:)

Oh well..couldn't get any thing going here either..http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=754193#post754193

I think on this site the pace is every second.I am 57 so I am a bit slow at all this stuff so this place is more my speed.

So what kinda direction are we headed for...pics in general or all mc related.I just point and shoot..I just like looking at pics.

DSC_0102_0101.jpg

• Upvote 1

Sweet! People are posting up some photography! I haven't had my camera out much at all. I like landscapes and animals. Really as long as it's natural and not set up for the camera, I'll shoot it.

Edited by chevysoldier

Took this in the charred portion of the Mojave Desert:

6160916758_5b891ecd7f_b.jpg

This was one of my first digital attempts at leaving the shutter open for a bit. Its the moon over Las Vegas:

6160369735_f72b6d3711_b.jpg

This is Racetrack Playa in Death Valley. There are large stones in the dried lake bed that "move on their own":

6152891131_b03d3ea1fc_b.jpg

And a huge ass spider I came across in the garden:

6087204681_a214d57db5_b.jpg

Mj, I love the charred tree pic. And the moving rocks are neat!

My BN Pleco

PlecoCR.jpg

New Albany fireworks this past year.

IndependenceDay2011099.jpg

At my parents house

046copy.jpg

Pataskala for the fourth of July

Lincoln.jpg

051copy2copy.jpg

Messing with PP, my cousin.

Jessicacopy.jpg

Behind my place over the summer

002-1.jpg

ORDN/CSBA ride

ORDNPoster.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier

I can never get any fish pics to turn out. I think I need a brighter light... or my fish need to stop moving.

It's hard to do! I just use the flash on the camera, the tank light and a lamp nearby I can aim at the tank, or a variation of the three. The Pleco sits still a lot so he's easy to get. The Angels are more difficult but if I time it right it's not bad. The larger sizes give a lot to focus on. When I had Tiger Barbs it was near impossible unless they were sleeping. They sleep nose down, sometimes almost vertical.

014-1.jpg

Better lenses.

It's not very common for a Canon to fail.

Yeah, I can't argue with that. I got a great deal on mine though.

Beautiful pics...B&W sometimes really works well as in the pics above.

Wish I could get the pics you guys do. I don't mess with them,I show them as I took them.Sometimes I get a picture that is different that I like..

My cat Amtrak...he was showing off his muscle man look..

DSC_0063.jpg

Not top quality,just a grab and shoot...like the dad at Grand canyon taking a picture of the family.

My pics are for pure fun:D This was while I was on a train in Texas riding past a train station...spur of the moment but I like it and that is all that matters.

DSC_0213-1.jpg

While this picture is very ordinary..to me it is cool...

I was on the Texas Eagle train from LA to Chicago and I was in either Texas,NM or AZ...I'm always lost cruising along about 70mph or so,have a second to grab camera,uncap,turn on and take pic....what I pictured in my mind was half dozen bikes parked next to the river with tents set up,a fire going,grilling out steaks,corn on the cob etc. Everyone shooting the breeze and about midnight skinney dipping in the river,three of the riders were wives:Dor girl friends.

I could see a bunch of horse riders seeing the same thing I was 100 years ago.

DSC_0207-1.jpg