Steel City Pub

Fonzie

**A place to socialize & talk about Steeler's stuff that isn't covered in other areas. This thread is also the remnants of the original social page, with the first 111 posts being before Caspatan gave us an actual forum of our own, that could be divided into categorical threads**

They REALLY need to get Ben out NOW!! Baltimore's gonna try 'n kill him next week!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.....I'm hopin' the Ravens beat the hell outta themselves yesterday against the Titans! ;)

Speakin' of the Brownies........I often wonder how the Browns never made it to a Super Bowl......'Til they moved to Baltimore & changed their name/colors. Same ownership at first, but now they've made it to several AFC Championships + 1 Super Bowl Championship, while the new "Brownies" are right back to the losing ways of the previous edition, in spite of completely different players, ownership, stadium, etc?!?

Hmmmmm......Guess it must be somethin' in that Cuyahoga River water!! :lol:

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NFL Properties LLC

Are you F'n kidding me? Doesn't the NFL have better things to worry about then fans making tribute videos of their fav plays/players? Whats next? we all have to hug trees twice a day and sing Kum Bay Ya?:thefinger: