Cycle Guys Fast Pack Tailbag

Bad324

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is a Size 1 bag. Used for about a year on the 600RR and 636, have been keeping in case I got another street bike but doesn't look like anytime soon.

$55 shipped

http://www.thecycleguys.com/default.aspx?PageID=120&CategoryID=17&ProductID=97

Damn, if it was a size two, I would have bought it.

Damn, if it was a size two, I would have bought it.

the size 2 is recommended for the 636 but I was able to use this one on it just fine. Since you're local you could always test fit it if you'd like

the size 2 is recommended for the 636 but I was able to use this one on it just fine. Since you're local you could always test fit it if you'd like

Ok, I work tonight. What's your schedule look like for tomorrow? I would like to try it out.

Ok, I work tonight. What's your schedule look like for tomorrow? I would like to try it out.

It could possibly work. I was thinking of taking tomorrow and Friday off but I really won't know til tomorrow morning for sure if I can, but I know sat-tuesday I won't be free at all

It could possibly work. I was thinking of taking tomorrow and Friday off but I really won't know til tomorrow morning for sure if I can, but I know sat-tuesday I won't be free at all

My schedule for the next two days are, Wednesday, and Thursday 6P-6A. I'm done on Friday morning, and don't go back until Tuesday, day shift. Let me know, which day works for you best?!?

My schedule for the next two days are, Wednesday, and Thursday 6P-6A. I'm done on Friday morning, and don't go back until Tuesday, day shift. Let me know, which day works for you best?!?

more than likely it will be Friday. I'm 90% sure I will be taking the day off

• 2 weeks later...

My week got crazy and I was unable to meet up with sniper who has first dibs. I still need to meet with him if he is still interested if not then it would definitely still be available

• 4 weeks later...
My week got crazy and I was unable to meet up with sniper who has first dibs. I still need to meet with him if he is still interested if not then it would definitely still be available

Looks like we both got a little sidetracked. I was going to buy this for the wife's bike, to use for Mid-Ohio weekend. I still would like to try it out. But, if you have another buyer, who is really set on it, there will no hard feelings. You can sell it. I respect the fact, that you still saved it for me. Thanks again!

It's yours, brother! Enjoy!!

you sure? I feel bad we never got to meet up and see

im close to columbus, and very interested!

I should be in cbus saturday. I'm making a stop in Pickerington to pick up the trailer then a stop at the Iron Pony. It will be late afternoon or early evening when I could meet up. If this works, lemme know