FEELER!! Just north of dayton..

VanDy

Does Sunday fall with-in your weekend? I maybe able to get away for a couple hours Sunday morning

I'm free all Sunday. What time you thinking? Now not too early I get one day a week to sleep in a little and Sundays it.:D

I'm free all Sunday. What time you thinking? Now not too early I get one day a week to sleep in a little and Sundays it.:D

I just got back from Athens, (lil Sis graduated from OU) but I think I can do tomorrow from 1100-1300? How does that sound?

I will be at the speedway on 41 and N elm in Troy, oh (exit 74 off of 75) at 1630 on June 25 and I plan on taking a nice easy ride up 55 to Urbana, grab a burger at the smallest hole in the wall place I can find, then heading back the same direction. If you want to ride then great! If you don't want to ride or don't want to ride ATGATT, my feelings won't be hurt. I will have at MINIMUM helmet, gloves, jacket, tall boots, and long jeans.[