Pinhole security camera

Bluezx6r

I have two MD80 knowckoffs. They're not the keychain cam, but the one that can sit upright. I never use them so you can have them if you want to come get them. We can meet somewhere big so you know I won't rape you or anything.

:D

You'll need one with wired power and one helluva memory card or hd if you plan on letting it run for more then about 30 min.

The one that he was talking about above supposedly only records when there is movement but he said they were knockoffs so I dunno

Lol no one of my girls family stays here during the day and I think they are stealing Shit. So I bought a walmart camera and its to big to hide.

dont lie u just want to watch them in the shower lol

Lol no one of my girls family stays here during the day and I think they are stealing Shit. So I bought a walmart camera and its to big to hide.

Exactly how many girls do you have? And what's your secret?

There's plenty of places I know of, but they're all online or ordered through vendors I have.

yah... mine only record for 15 minutes, no matter the size of the card or the battery charge. with them in the helmet, i could see when the light would go off, so i could turn it back on.

probably not what you're looking for, unless you expect them to rob you right when you leave. but then they'd probably see you turning on your camera...