Mini Pot Belly Pigs

conn-e-rot

My girlfriend talks about her gay teacher that has a mini potbelly pig. Apparently they only get up to 25lbs. The main thing you can learn from what I've just told you is...he's gay. I'm just sayin' that if you bought a chihuahua then you'd automaticly be in the same group that carries them around in their purse. We have sterotypes for a reason.

My girlfriend talks about her gay teacher that has a mini potbelly pig. Apparently they only get up to 25lbs. The main thing you can learn from what I've just told you is...he's gay. I'm just sayin' that if you bought a chihuahua then you'd automaticly be in the same group that carries them around in their purse. We have sterotypes for a reason.

Thanks man

Maybe I should have mentioned it was for my 14 yr old daughter

Thanks man

Maybe I should have mentioned it was for my 14 yr old daughter

have you mentioned to her that pigs are disgusting?

heres some quick info on them from google

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/potbelliedpigs/a/pbpexpect.htm

and cypress - everything im seeing says 100-125lbs is the average weight for a miniature potbelly pig....not sure where youre seeing 25lbs....(it says that a 100lb pig is about the size of a 40lb dog though)

http://www.pigs4ever.com/PotBelliedPigInfo/size_weight.htm

Edited by Steve Butters

From what I found they range from 60-175lbs but there are some extremes in both directions 60lbs wouldn't be bad but 175lbs :eek: but I also just found a page that says a lot of towns have ordinances against pigs so it may be out all together. I don't know she's been asking and I just started looking for info this morning the more I read the less appealing they become

and cypress - everything im seeing says 100-125lbs is the average weight for a miniature potbelly pig....not sure where youre seeing 25lbs....(it says that a 100lb pig is about the size of a 40lb dog though)

http://www.pigs4ever.com/PotBelliedPigInfo/size_weight.htm

Oh...I have no clue, man. That's just what I was told. Maybe they meant it as his pig is currently that big? I know it's currently a baby.

Oh...I have no clue, man. That's just what I was told. Maybe they meant it as his pig is currently that big? I know it's currently a baby.

oh ok...wasnt sure if there was a different breed and i was looking at the wrong ones or something lol....it says some people starve them and keep them little, guess thats why you see small ones sometimes....and yea they probably meant its currently that size :dunno: who knows lol