First blown tire

Beegreenstrings

Well went all over last night after work, searching for a truck one of our techs came in and told us about. Supposively there was a 1996 F150 E.B Edition in Dresden for sale. That immaculate find you hear about all the time. power everything 2wd short bed leather 5sp and a straight 6 and only 79K on it. I was out the door on the way to the bank. Grabbed the cash and took off work early.

Someone one handed the little old (widowed) lady the money when I pulled in. Crap, go figure the truck is perfect condition...

So I head for home. When I came back through zanesville, down by Thomas lumber town, I thought I hit some soft tar on the road... Didn't even think about it.

4 miles later, the rear tire blew out as I headed into a corner. Luckily, No one was coming the other direction and I was able to recover the bike and stay upright.

Does not seem to be rim damage. But tire and tube are both shot... yeah. I knew I needed tires anyway, but was trying to get the most out of these. My fault for trying, probably. But, I did find a puncture hole in the tire so I think I had some assistance...

...welp, off to the pony.

Xr650l, it's my daily commuter. I dont like racking up miles on the hawk or VTX...

I love riding that XR though. Seems to help relieve the stress when leaving work to. Has a CRF450 exhaust on it... Perfect hooligan bike. Loud, Obnoxious. Fun as hell. Needs a supermoto kit on it

:D

Edited by Beegreenstrings