i'm moving to michigan

natedogg624

thanks all! ben and chris - they are continually growing extremely fast so still keep an eye out for job openings or just have mike/tj let you know if something comes up.

holland is FULL of hat ass girls!!! Congrats man!

yes i realized that when i was out there grabbing some lunch. unfortunately most were in some way shape or form affiliated with that whore ann girl. i'll have to inject some osu into that land for sure!

Ahhhh, west-side. Beautiful over there. Love visiting Grand Haven in the summer. Rough winters though, break out the shovel, 4wd, and chains. Lake effect snow is a bitch.

in the process of finding and buying a 4x4 truck now actually... my little 4 banger s10 won't do up there for sure.

I lived in Grand Rapids for 4 years, and have visited RD in Holland a couple of times. West Michigan is freaking great, and you are so close to the beaches!! Gibson is a great dude and you will have a good time.. You will be at gingerman many many times as well as grattan! Congrats and have fun!