father's day

jbot

i decided to get him an iPad cause i waited too long to snag a good deal on a nice Mont Blanc fountain pen. whatever, that fucker probably can't even write. lol jk

I'd take him out to this or that event for a heart warming father-son moment, but we're both too busy for that sort of fluffy crap. in fact, it makes us want to curb stomp puppies together, so i guess we can share that magical father-son moment instead. thanks for the suggestions. lol also jk

i don't know why i get him (or my mom... i recently bought her a iphone) shit like this. it's just going to be a nightmare teaching him how to use it. even worse yet, i'm going to have to convert the iblOS so it shows up in korean just so they can ask me incoherent questions in terribly painful engrish. actually, maybe me screaming at them that "It's a fucking mac, it just fucking works derp lol" will be the loving family moment only dreamed about by hallmark movie writers. that last part is not jk. i WILL very likely end up killing them both in a fit of frustration as they ask, YET AGAIN, how to open another browser window in safari.

all kidding aside, i hope you all have a good father's day this weekend. every year that goes by, i understand more and more that my time with my parents is limited, and I need to make the best of it. it's not about the money spent or the dumb cards we get them that they can't read (american greetings doesn't sell korean language father's day cards in local stores), but if that dumb POS over priced mac will put a smile on his face because he heard they were kewl from whatever unreliable source, then it is reason enough. plus it'll piss off my siblings cause I totally one upped them once again. fuck those guys.

• Upvote 1