vtr1000

Beegreenstrings

Found one while out doing some field surveys.

NOT MINE...

It's not in as nice of shape as mine. Obviously it has hit the ground on the clutch side. However, there is more damage to the clutch case then the plastics? I tried to figure that one out and could not...

It was over toward carroll southern rd (kind-of)

Mt zion rd and Lithopolis area... out that way... I was searching for a fiber when I came acrossed it.

you were that close to me? but didn't stop for the seat?

yea, I think it is the same bike..

as for the number plates you could try http://www.tapeworks.com/HONDA%20Pages/1080.html

I know. No man I check everytime I go by... Always looks desserted there. I think once on the way home one night (I was in a hurry though) there were people there... Could have been the kids, outside doing something... I honked but was running way late.

So do you know this bike? My fiance kind of raised her eyebrow at it when I showed her the pics.

Thrashed? & Trashed? Straight up Junk?

I am almost positive it's the same bike that was for sale about a year ago just down the road . before that it was for sale on 22 just this side of summerset

if it is infact the same bike it has been run hard & not taken very good care of.