Half Off - $149 - Craftsman 255 pc. Mechanics Tool Set with Lift Top Storage Chest

Casper

My biggest problem working on my biek or car is I have a nasty habit of finishng a job and leaving the tools on the nearest shelf (or any flat surface) then I can't find any of my tools and any job takes 4x as long.

I'm good now, though, just got my workshop all sorted out and all my tools in the cabinet again. Have to keep up with putting the tools away.

Of course there's probaby 5 of my sockets still missing and I'll have to pay an arm and a leg to replace them. I bethca I could buy a whole new socket set for the cost of replacing 10% of the sockets individually.

My biggest problem working on my biek or car is I have a nasty habit of finishng a job and leaving the tools on the nearest shelf (or any flat surface) then I can't find any of my tools and any job takes 4x as long.

I know how you feel... lol

I got a laugh the last time I worked on the fiances beetle before she got rid of it. I did the transmission service on it and wanted to check some other things out, so I pulled the front fascia off of it. When It dropped down, there was three sockets rolling across the floor. My buddy laughed and said I must have dropped them. When I looked all my tools except the two rachets we were using were in my tool box. I laughed and said obviously someone else has lost some tools. :D into the misc socket drawer they went!

yes, it was gen. Now that it's too late, Sears now has a sale. Perhaps she'll double down on the tools. I would.

One of my favorites is the Sears metric add on set. Lots of metric stuff. Mostly all sockets and wrenches. I haven't seen that one on sale lately. If it even still exists.

edit: and I find lots of lost tools in junkyards. Every time I go, there's decent tools lying around, that people lost. Just have to watch for them.

yeah i got this a few years ago. all their tool sets were 50% off for fathers day.

i was tossing around the idea of buying the 250 dollar set, but when i went in on fathers day, saw they were half off... grabbed the 500 dollar set for 250. how could you NOT?