android 2.3 :(

turboglock

I updated my wife's X the day after the update was made available and she hasn't had any problems at all.

If you continue to have problems and don't want to root, wipe it and reinstall your apps. A little time intensive, but should clear up the types of problems you're having.

Also, I believe Verizon is supposed release an update to deal with widely reported issues like the Netflix issue, but that may or may not address your problems (and it could be awhile before they release the update).

i work at verizon for all your guys phone needs. i'm in the sunbury store but can ship worldwide. if ever you need a great deal on your phone and accessories let me know. i can also push your upgrade upto 7days in advance. PM me for details i can get you Droid X2 and all accessories for about 220. thunderbolt and extras for about 275.

Pm me or 614-425-5780 my name is vincent

Yota had troubles with his. But I think he had rooted his and had to restore it, before the update. Mine and the others at work were ok with the upgrade, no rooting.

edit: yeah, we're waiting for netflix on unlimited phones... hurry up

I'm rooted. 2.3 update failed at first until I renamed the cityid and blockbuster apps back to .apk. After that the update worked despite being rooted.

Haven't tried texts or calls yet, will let you know.