AND SOUTHEAST 555 on july 3rd

cOoTeR

Your ears still ringing? :eek:

We waited at Jimbos and yelled as you guys rolled by. Must not have heard us over the straight pipes/banging the rev limiter :D

I don't even know where jimbo's was. By the time we got to 56 I was just ready to get back to Cbus and I was trying to get to 23 as quickly as possible.

Oh and btw I was with the other group cuz dude with the toasted tire laid his bike in the grass and no one except me waited

Edited by CleaveTheGreat

Jimbos was just after the stop sign where 56 turned left. There were a bunch of bikes there. It was maybe 2-3 minutes after the last spot we waited at.

I don't even know where jimbo's was. By the time we got to 56 I was just ready to get back to Cbus and I was trying to get to 23 as quickly as possible.

Oh and btw I was with the other group cuz dude with the toasted tire laid his bike in the grass and no one except me waited

Jimbos was where there were bikes lining both sides of the road and the squids were piping their bikes to the moon before dumping the clutch....but they probably did that everywhere. :D

Sorry you got left back Adam. Any time you want to ride, let me know.

Good ride, good route, good peeps = great day.

Jimbos was where there were bikes lining both sides of the road and the squids were piping their bikes to the moon before dumping the clutch....but they probably did that everywhere. :D

i think someone caught it on camera...oh yea here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOOtbQuY4As

:lol:

• Upvote 1