Champion global power equipmen 3500 w portable

madcat6183

That's right folks, I have a spare one of these bad boys that everyone raves about including myself! I am not going to bore everyone with the specs, all the amazing reviews, etc. New in box, shipping straps still on it, ready to go. I just used my other one for 4 days straight powering 2 travel trailers at once all day, everyday, non stop.

Here is the link; http://www.tractorsupply.com/generators-accessories/gas-diesel-generators/champion-global-power-equipment-trade-3500-w-portable-gasoline-generator-4434023?ddkey=http%3AClickInfo&evtype=CpgnClick&intv_id=15001&mpe_id=12075&cm_cr=No%20Campaign-_-Web%20Activity-_-Cross%20Sell%20Up%20Sell-_-ProductDetail_Espot1-_-Champion%20Global%20Power%20Equipment™%203500%20W%20Portable%20Gasoline%20Generator

They are 299 plus tax new, lowest they go is 279 plus tax, if they are in stock, if not you can add SH plus oversize of $10. I will take 250 cash, paypal add 3%. I don't need/want to sell it but it is in the foyer still in the box and the gf has told me to move it or lose it. For asking price I can help deliver/meet in Cbus only.

John

four one nine 610 five 666 or PM me

She wants this gone this weekend as we have guests in next weekend, so let me know.

Trust me, this is way nicer than 200 used models. I know Blue runs it, I run it, SCJ runs it, and yes, 10 dbs higher at 6 ft, anything farther than that, and you won't even know its not a honda.

I am sure Carrie would LOVE this for her birthday dude.

i think brandon the ginger should buy this so i don't have to warm up 1 tire at a time on craigs generator lolololololol

You dbag, you wouldn't let me find the splitter for you. You should be happy I let you use it at all seeing as how you beat me that race.

god damnit... You wanna take a set of leathers as partial trade? :D

I literally just started my own thread, then researched the generators "Stickboy Racing" sells, and realized the one I thought was 2400 watts is actually 3500...

I want this; I just don't want to pay for it :(

I don't think stickboy racing sells them any more or at least they didn't last year when I emailed them. Shame, they are nice ones too.

Yea he doesn't sell them anymore, I have one of the yellow ones. I need to service it and get it running again...

Yea he doesn't sell them anymore, I have one of the yellow ones. I need to service it and get it running again...

which model, and how much work does it need? I might take it off your hands if you've got something else you're willing to part with it.