Champion global power equipmen 3500 w portable

madcat6183

Does that mean you don't want to trade for leathers? :D

He is way too big for those leathers, just pony up the extra $60 and get this genny. That is a hell of a deal for that genny BRAND NEW.

i am considering buying this assuming it's available later. i could paypal you and either meet you at one of the track days or you could give it to someone going to a track day i'll be at? i'm talking to my friend about this and see if he's ok with me keeping it in there (we go to many of the same tracks).

i am considering buying this assuming it's available later. i could paypal you and either meet you at one of the track days or you could give it to someone going to a track day i'll be at? i'm talking to my friend about this and see if he's ok with me keeping it in there (we go to many of the same tracks).

If you pay him I can pick it up and bring it to Beaver for you

If you pay him I can pick it up and bring it to Beaver for you

cool, thanks nick! if it doesn't sell tonight, i could paypal money to madcat tonight. i guess if i was trying to be a dick, i could paypal him right now before the guy gets there with the cash, but he's probably not that sort of guy lol

also, remind me to give you the money for the rubber pad things for the pitbull stands (and you can bring them with you if you remember).