cinci drivers can't drive.

natedogg624

as evidenced by the fact there were three accidents within 1.5 miles on 75 going to the bridge, shoot over to 471 and there is two on that before the river. finally get over into kentucky and there is one again on 275.

all looked to be pretty serious accidents, one was two cruisers - hopefully everyone was ok but seriously, a little rain and nobody can drive...

as ive been saying for years, 75% of Tri-State drivers should not have a license or be allowed behind the wheel of a vehicle. I'm very glad its other people noticing this as well. My 2 friends that shared the same sentiment were also from the Cleveland area living down there and people just accused of us of having a Cleveland bias even though every time I said NEO drivers are just marginally less shitty

I believe it's an epidemic spreading across the entire US..Cell phones and other distractions have made driving dangerous. Drivers are now using their vehicles as personal time and have quit paying attention to the road and surroundings. Nearly every day I have to avoid drivers that aren't paying attention to anything other than texting, talking, make up, reading the paper, even seen a guy on a laptop...