RIP Ryan Dunn

Steve Butters

This is where I am at with the situation. I'm sorry but I cannot be upset about someone making a decision and taking someone else's life with them.

i would agree if he hit another car....but his passenger is the only person to blame for their fate. nobody forced them to get into the car. its not ryan dunns fault that the passenger made the choice to get in the car with a driver who was drunk.

if you guys want to hold people accountable for their actions, at least hold all parties involved accountable, dont try and pin it on a single person, its not like the passenger was a 2yr old in a child seat. im not defending dunn's actions, but im not foolish enough to put all the blame on him either, like the passenger was some innocent victim.

• Upvote 1

Got drunk, killed himself and someone else. Awesome.

Kinda on the same boat with ya. Hell, I can't even believe the rest of the Jackass cast is still alive. They have to realize that even though they do some of the most heinous things, they aren't invincible.

He was from Ohio I believe. Sad :(

Yeah he was, I installed dish network at his moms house last year, I walked in and said "you must really like Ryan Dunn" cuz there were pics of him everywhere and she said "I would think so, he's my son" lol I always liked him the best out of the jackass cast

• Upvote 1

i would agree if he hit another car....but his passenger is the only person to blame for their fate. nobody forced them to get into the car. its not ryan dunns fault that the passenger made the choice to get in the car with a driver who was drunk.

if you guys want to hold people accountable for their actions, at least hold all parties involved accountable, dont try and pin it on a single person, its not like the passenger was a 2yr old in a child seat. im not defending dunn's actions, but im not foolish enough to put all the blame on him either, like the passenger was some innocent victim.

true, but the passenger isn't standing on the go pedal. he might have thought, cool i'll snag a ride home with dunn in his porsche bang my wife and pass out. probably never thought about going 100+ backwards through the woods. what could you do as a passenger if the driver decides, hey i wanna air out the ole' gt3?

true, but the passenger isn't standing on the go pedal. he might have thought, cool i'll snag a ride home with dunn in his porsche bang my wife and pass out. probably never thought about going 100+ backwards through the woods. what could you do as a passenger if the driver decides, hey i wanna air out the ole' gt3?

speculation.

for all you know, the passenger could have been the one who asked him to do it. dunn was probably used to the car, maybe the passenger was excited to be in a porsche and egged him on to see what it can do?

we will never know what happened - the passenger is not a victim, he is to blame also....he is the one who made the choice to ride with a drunk driver, nobody forced him

I'm not understanding all the support for someone who chose to drive drunk (I'm assuming), chose to take a passenger with him, and then killed himself and his passenger.

Driving altered is a stupid, dare I say a jackass thing to do. Riding with someone who is in an altered state is also a jackass move.

Both persons share in the blame game, but the person who chose to take a passenger with him when he (the driver) was in an altered state has to shoulder more blame.

I'm not understanding all the support for someone who chose to drive drunk (I'm assuming), chose to take a passenger with him, and then killed himself and his passenger.

Driving altered is a stupid, dare I say a jackass thing to do. Riding with someone who is in an altered state is also a jackass move.

Both persons share in the blame game, but the person who chose to take a passenger with him when he (the driver) was in an altered state has to shoulder more blame.

+1

I didn't read pages 2-3, have you guys not figured out this was a prank?

first of all, this thread is only 1 page.

second, did they get the police department in on it as well, to release a fake press release?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/westgoshenpdpressrelease.pdf

first of all, this thread is only 1 page.

This depends on your individual forum settings for posts displayed per page.

second, did they get the police department in on it as well, to release a fake press release?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/westgoshenpdpressrelease.pdf

Yes.

I didn't read pages 2-3, have you guys not figured out this was a prank?

I haven't totally ruled that out yet, but it doesn't seem like their style... Where's the funny?

if it's just publicity for Dunn's now hosting gig on that G4 show, then it's definitely totally tasteless.

But yeah, there are some elements that seem fishy; mostly the fact that tehy identified him by tattoos in a car that was burnt do the size of a plastic garbage can.

I haven't totally ruled that out yet, but it doesn't seem like their style... Where's the funny?

if it's just publicity for Dunn's now hosting gig on that G4 show, then it's definitely totally tasteless.

I heard G4 made a statement that they're pulling all the unaired episodes 'Proving Grounds' from their programming.