All right Dragon Slayers, let's slay some Dragons!

NinjaN8

Well, I won't say that I slayed the dragon but, I fought it pretty good!

I only had time to make 3 passes: 2 northbound, 1 south. I wish I could've spent the entire day though.

I'll post up more details later... I'm worn out after traveling from Tampa to my in-laws in KY in 2 days. Heading up to Ohio tomorrow... not really looking forward to that as my ass gives new meaning to the term "saddle sore".

261235_1880753307829_1511217504_32095650_714430_n.jpg

265017_1880749707739_1511217504_32095639_6002372_n.jpg

after going the first time a couple weeks ago, its my favorite area ever. SO many fantastic roads. You will immediately hate the northern parts of Ohio since going through there

after going the first time a couple weeks ago, its my favorite area ever. SO many fantastic roads. You will immediately hate the northern parts of Ohio since going through there

You should have been hating northern Ohio was before your dragon trip. SE Ohio or WV is where it's at....if you're not going to the dragon.

Edited by InyaAzz

You should have been hating northern Ohio was before your dragon trip. SE Ohio of WV is where it's at....if you're not going to the dragon.

I've yet to make it farther south than Cambridge :(

CORE ride this Sunday. Where are your tires? I can mount 'em Saturday so you can ride Sunday. Do it!! :cool:

MY plan was to have them there by saturday so you could mount em this weekend but my work screwed up and forgot to ship the suit back til today so I'm hoping to have the tires mid next week since it was an exchange

Your work is full of AIDS.

youre tellin me. I dunno if I could've gone Sunday or not. One day I'll attempt a CORE ride down south, I'm just scurred til I know what its like to ride hard on GOOD tires

Edited by Bad324

• 1 month later...