Cincinnati Biker Life Radio

castellilaw

Please check out this new radio show on 88.3 fm cincinnati.

Or if you are near a computer go to www.waif883.org for the live stream. Great guests and great music.

Show on friday 12-2pm and thursday 8-10pm

guests from Chrome dives rolling thunder motorcycle judge herosride.com

Only show of its kind in Ohio Call in and we will announce your event 513-749-1444 Hoka hey rider and hD owner july 15th . today july 1 Cicncinnati mototcycle cop.

It's bad to the bone underwriting oppportunities available

It's a very unique show . we just had a ride for the yellow ribbon center in memory of Matt Maupin and his Dad was on the show with several others talking about the event . If you like to hear about down to earth real bikers and their stories and great music this show is for you. If you have no interest in the biker community or people then this probably isn't your cup of tea.

• 1 month later...

Anthony,

I was down and did the show with your sub when you were on vacation. I am sorry, I have misplaced his name. we had a great time chatting about everything motorcycles. I'll try to get down to join you for a show sometime in Sept.

I really enjoy the show, and record it on my puter when I'm out rolling on a Thursday evening.

Take care and ride safe all.

And please, ATGATT, remember, someone loves you.

Greg

• 6 months later...