How-to Requests

BornSinner

thank you

If there are mod or how-to's that you are wanting or looking for... (SERIOUS REQUESTS ONLY)

Please let me know

How about something like a real budget alarm kind of thing:

Tilt switch (mercury switch, what ever they are called over here)

on/off toggle switch (to be hidden)

the bikes own horn

time delay so if it goes off it will only go off for XX amount of time

Seems easy enough, I know it will not stop some people but any alarm (or horn) going off will stop some people which is better than nothing.

Some people may be interested in the PAIR valve mod... of course its going to be different for each bike.

I will try to find that, your a net surfer, and you cant find a write up

It seems to be mainly a Suzuki and Honda mod

How about something like a real budget alarm kind of thing:

Tilt switch (mercury switch, what ever they are called over here)

on/off toggle switch (to be hidden)

the bikes own horn

time delay so if it goes off it will only go off for XX amount of time

Seems easy enough, I know it will not stop some people but any alarm (or horn) going off will stop some people which is better than nothing.

I will try to whip something up for you

I will try to find that, your a net surfer, and you cant find a write up

It seems to be mainly a Suzuki and Honda mod

I already have the instructions for my bikes. I was just offering the suggestion for a DIY.. Bannana's did it to his R1.

I will try to whip something up for you

Yeah Im sure there are a ton of DIY noisemaker projects out there.. It would be simple to wire up.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ok... how about a "How to" install switches to cut off power to Tail lights and head lights?

I know there is a couple people on this site that was those done.....you might be able to talk to one of them.

Ok... how about a "How to" install switches to cut off power to Tail lights and head lights?

Thats pretty easy.Just follow wires from light till you can find a spot to put in a easy reach switch.Put it in and don't look back.And you might want to make it easier to cover or bend plate so no one can see. The only reason for these mods is to ditch the cops.Good luck!!

P.S. Don't forget to salute them :bigfinger:

Thats pretty easy.Just follow wires from light till you can find a spot to put in a easy reach switch.Put it in and don't look back.And you might want to make it easier to cover or bend plate so no one can see. The only reason for these mods is to ditch the cops.Good luck!!

What amp switches? after the fuse or before? Insert switch on positive or ground wire? What type of switch will be water proof? Best place to put them to avoid water/ easy to hit?

What amp switches? after the fuse or before? Insert switch on positive or ground wire? What type of switch will be water proof? Best place to put them to avoid water/ easy to hit?

I put mine after the fuse.. Switch.........Go to radio shack, Other than that it shouldn't be very tuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

How about a carb tear down and rebuild? With videos or pics. Those seem to be something that generates a fair bit of "fear" for lack of a better word. I'd be happy to volunteer my carbs for it, if someone would like to photograph or video tape it.