Target World in Hamilton: Thoughts?

YSR_Racer_99

I've been there to shoot twice and the one dude who runs the counter seems like a prick yet doesn't pay attention to any of the morons doing stupid shit on the range

Never done arrows, but I've seen people doing it and seems pretty cool

I've been there to shoot twice and the one dude who runs the counter seems like a prick yet doesn't pay attention to any of the morons doing stupid shit on the range

Seems to be the theme at every range I have been to. I hate it.

Seems to be the theme at every range I have been to. I hate it.

Couldn't agree more. I've only been to 3 ranges so I don't exactly have a lot to go on, but Target World was hands down the least enjoyable experience I've had at a range

Been there many times. Take a box of tissues to blow your nose when you get outa there since its indoors and the ventilation sucks.

Its your average shooting range I guess.

Its a little old, a little too busy and cramped and the dicks behind the counter hate their jobs so be prepared for lacking customer service.

I remember hearing about a year ago that some guy shot himself in the face and commited suicide in the range. Anyone know if that's true?

Thanks all. Duly noted. Will do some more exploring. Any GOOD places in SW Ohio (Dayton/ Cinti/ in between)? She wants a gun, and would hate for her to get discouraged. How about Olde English (I think thats it. In Vandalia...)

Target World = Garbage. Never have had "great" time there. There is a nice little place over in kentucky called "Shooters" Very nice people, clean range, its in the basement of the building and there isn't a huge window behind you with tons of people just staring at you(which could be intimidating for a new shooter). Went there for the first time a few weeks ago, and needless to say, I will never go back to target world and will gladly drive the extra 10 mins to shooters. Although I do not think they offer archery there...You can test bows at BassPro can't you?

Well, I don't know about you, but if the wife wants a gun and your son wants arrows and you have no interest in neither, you might want to consider sleeping with one eye open! Just sayin!

Yeah, it crossed my mind. And made me do a quick mental check of my behavior lately. Gulp.