Student Worker

shittygsxr

Hey I need an OSU student who wants a job, pay is about $8 hr. I would need person to work about 12 hours a week preferable 3 days with 4 hour shifts. My building is on west campus so parking would be easy, job would include keeping dock clean, stacking some pallets and running a floor scrubber. This job is not hard at all and if you were interested you could stop by and I would show you what you need to do.

If anyone on here needs a job for $8/hr they shouldn't have a motorcycle...:lol: They have their priorities WAY wrong.

I think 99% of people have their priorities way wrong. I just thought I would offer, believe it or not we have a stack of applications from students that need jobs a couple inches thick.

I think 99% of people have their priorities way wrong. I just thought I would offer, believe it or not we have a stack of applications from students that need jobs a couple inches thick.

Oh no doubt students need jobs. I'm talking about anyone that only makes $8/hr shouldn't have a bike. Hell you it would be hard to even have a 1 bedroom apt, with food, electric, heat, car payment, etc, let alone try to afford a bike, maintenance, gear, etc. They need to put their money elsewhere until they graduate and purchase one when its more in their means of income.

It is the same as people living out of their means on homes. Buying an expensive home when you don't make but $30k/year. Ya feeling me? :D

Oh no doubt students need jobs. I'm talking about anyone that only makes $8/hr shouldn't have a bike. Hell you it would be hard to even have a 1 bedroom apt, with food, electric, heat, car payment, etc, let alone try to afford a bike, maintenance, gear, etc. They need to put their money elsewhere until they graduate and purchase one when its more in their means of income.

It is the same as people living out of their means on homes. Buying an expensive home when you don't make but $30k/year. Ya feeling me? :D

Where's the yawn smiley? :confused:

I feel ya, It wasnt long ago that I was a student, and if I had me for a boss life would have been a bit easier. I am pretty easy going on my student workers and its cool to get paid between classes and what not

Exactly...Sounds like it would be a nice job to do in between classes. I just graduated last quarter otherwise I would take you up on the offer.