mansfield???

candybluzx6

looking for people to ride with from around mansfield andnot people that justput around town if i wanted to do that or go in a strait line i would have got a hd lol. everyone i usually ride with is pussin out this summer and im bored. also planing a track day for aug.15th if anyone is interrested

Just how far you looking to ride?

I'm thinking about going out 39 to the border and then going through West By God into PA this weekend.. Just to say I did and because 39 looks like it might be fun on a map...

I usually stay south. North Lewisburg area and Nerk ahia to Hocking Hills. .

However, I do ride to Mohican 3 or 4 times a year. So far this year I've been 3 times.

if you wanna lead my slow ass around Mohican area I would totally be down for that sometime when I get the bike back. I want to learn that area as I heard it offers some decent riding but I know zero about it

Mohican park its self is just cruising can't really get much speed with all the traffic and Leo and the roads are a bit dirty beyond that in holmes and down into coshocton there are many nice roads

how long is that ride grego? and i run 39 and mohican quit a bit. 39 is a pritty nice run but down in mohican u have to watch outout for gravel and people paying more attention to the scene than whats in front of them. im deff. up for a ride this week end if the weather holds out

@Bad.. It is mainly cruising and scenery. There is one spot that I like to screw around on, as long as traffic doesnt get in the way. the park itself is nice, minus the gravel in some areas. Lets go.

@tim.. did they open 95 up yet? It was closed a couple weeks ago when I tried to go to Mohican.

@candyblu.. I was thinking about going 39 (stopping in New Philly for gas/grub?) all the way into East Liverpool, then 30 to 168 to Kendall PA. Raccoon Creek State Park.

From Loudonville to Kendall shows 2 1/2 hours and 115 miles one way.

Its the return trip that has me stumped. If 39 is worth back tracking on cool, but I was also thinking 22 to 83 back up through Coshocton. I dont know....or bail out on it and slab it back on 30 stopping in Canton.

I dont set anything in stone though. If I did it by myself I would probably ride 39 till I got tired then randomly pick roads to go back home...

@tim.. did they open 95 up yet? It was closed a couple weeks ago when I tried to go ...

Yes it is closed in fredericktown but its a simple detour...at the last light in fredericktown turn right on fredericktown-amity rd. (It is the road my the feed mill)(in town it is called mill st.)About 3 miles till you come to a stop sign then turn left on Knox lake rd...take Knox lake road till it ends(go strait at the next stop sign you come to) at st rt 95 then turn right towards bulter..if you really care this takes you within1/10 miles of my house..lol

Edited by 2talltim

@Bad.. It is mainly cruising and scenery. There is one spot that I like to screw around on, as long as traffic doesnt get in the way. the park itself is nice, minus the gravel in some areas. Lets go.

doesn't bother me. Sometimes I'm up for agressive rides and other times I'm up for scenery. I just like getting out and seeing as much different roads and areas as I can...its why I got the VFR so I can do both :D

doesn't bother me. Sometimes I'm up for agressive rides and other times I'm up for scenery. I just like getting out and seeing as much different roads and areas as I can...

+1

Mohican does kind of suck because of all of the above mentioned though, then again, I have ridden that area since I started riding, so it is sure to get boring for me...I very rarely go over there much anymore, only for meeting other riders, then we head South.

A dual sport or a SUMO ride on some of those back roads would probably be awesome.

Thats good to know Tim. Last time I just followed a car around. They didnt seem to know where they were going, but we made it back to 95.

How far out did you go Candyblu? I might check it out friday after I change the oil.

I said something to my buddy, he said hes down for sunday but cant go saturday. If you dont want to ride that far, let me know. I can switch it up, like I said, nothing set in stone. I can move stuff around where I'm free friday afternoon till sunday night.

Bad, let me know when you get the bike back. I ride for scenery and if I find something to mess around on, I'm gonna mess around on it. :D

I'm thinking about going out 39 to the border and then going through West By God into PA this weekend.. Just to say I did and because 39 looks like it might be fun on a map..

I am sure someone LOL'd at this comment.. to them I would like to say F U. :nono: Berlin and Sugar Creek Ohio: amish, antiques, senior citizens, fearing for my life....that is all.

Yes it is closed in fredericktown but its a simple detour...at the last light in fredericktown turn right on fredericktown-amity rd. (It is the road my the feed mill)(in town it is called mill st.)About 3 miles till you come to a stop sign then turn left on Knox lake rd...take Knox lake road till it ends(go strait at the next stop sign you come to) at st rt 95 then turn right towards bulter..if you really care this takes you within1/10 miles of my house..lol

Nice detour! :cool::)