Christian Sport Bike Assoc August 20th Ride

JCMathis

Just got n the door. Not as sore as I thought after 250+miles. Sorry Tim and Brent that we missed bottom of 260 and 255 altogether and everything north of 70 off of 800.....thats alot now that I write it out. Next time. :-)

Edited by 600ZZ4eb

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm home... thanks for a great day guys... and thanks for the encouragement and advice... nothing but a few bruises and a bruised ego thanks to atgatt... never so happy to have spent money on gear than at that moment!

Amen to that brother!

Ego with me too but no bruises, thank God we were both able to cont.

I missed something?

Yeah, a nasty uphill 90 degree left followed by an equally if not worse 90 degree down hill right....just plan nasty......LOL. although there was a very nice and well maintained horse that came over to check on me :-)

Sorry I had to bail on you guys early. I was really hoping that with only 4 bikes left on the ride the odds were in our favor for no mishaps but still no luck. Glad you were both able to continue, sorry about the egos but that unfortunately is probably what got you into the mess in the first place. :)

Sorry I had to bail on you guys early. I was really hoping that with only 4 bikes left on the ride the odds were in our favor for no mishaps but still no luck. Glad you were both able to continue, sorry about the egos but that unfortunately is probably what got you into the mess in the first place. :)

ego was bruised but not the cause, speaking for me anyway. I felt good going to the let, not too fast, but that downhill right was just freaked me I guess...good thing is realizing what I did wrong so I can try not to make that mistake again. Hopefully that will b the last time.

I believe one happened on the same corner on 260 as last year when the two went down

I was thinking the way Ebon described that it was that same corner but then he said something about a horse and I did not remember the horse.