Teknic Race Suits

JazzMotorsports

damnit I wish I knew definitively what size would fit me in these. I already gambled on one suit this year and had to send it back, I'm too lazy to deal with this again. Hoping next weekend when I'm up in the area I'll have time to swing by

sounds good, we are taking them vintage days so we might get short towards next week

Good meeting you & Chris today, Brian. Good luck tomorrow with the whole truck/tow sitch

damnit I wish I knew definitively what size would fit me in these. I already gambled on one suit this year and had to send it back, I'm too lazy to deal with this again. Hoping next weekend when I'm up in the area I'll have time to swing by

their suits and gloves run very small. I had to get an extra large glove when I normally wear large. their older violator gloves hold up for many many years. I still use the pair I bought in 05.

I asked if the seller could post a sizing chart. I just found one' date=' so I edited my post.[/quote']

Ah ninja edit..

I went and tried one on and a 42 was perfect on me, a tad snug but like leathers should be. My other suit was a bit loose. I'm 5'10" about 160 if that helps for comparison. It seems like that most complaints on these suits are on older models that were made out of goatskin instead of the cowhide as they are now