Dad's old school ride for sale: 1982 Honda CB900C

magley64

cool bike. I just read the wikipedia page about it.

seems like there are some interesting design experiments that weren't epic failures, but didn't catch on either.

that split transmission is an interesting idea with people being super conscious of gas mileage.

the only thing I didn't like reading was 611 lbs... 84hp is pretty respectable from an engine of that size and era. Makes me want to strip it down and straight pipe it :D

LBTS - GLWS.

cool bike. I just read the wikipedia page about it.

seems like there are some interesting design experiments that weren't epic failures, but didn't catch on either.

that split transmission is an interesting idea with people being super conscious of gas mileage.

the only thing I didn't like reading was 611 lbs... 84hp is pretty respectable from an engine of that size and era. Makes me want to strip it down and straight pipe it :D

LBTS - GLWS.

for the price, how could you go wrong?

This is an early Sport Touring bike, that is a wonderful ride. I had one for 6 yrs, put 67k miles on her, and did nothing but oil, fiters, and tires, never even had to mess with the carbs. And that 10 speed transmission is excellent for 2 up riding.

I would recommend it if it is as clean running as it is clean in pics.

Ride safe all.

Greg

• 3 weeks later...