Wal-mart battery

Beegreenstrings

Im in no way recommending a wally battery but I have them in both bikes one is on its 3rd season. The other is on its 4th....only thing I may do different is if I know its going to sit a week or more I keep the on the tender...I was broke when I bought them and had no choice the next ones will be higher end

Few seasons?? Few months mYbe. Never got more than one season out of one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the wal mart battery in my cbr was 3 years old when I bought the bike. Pulled it out of the bike for winter and put it back in and started right up with no issue and no battery tender :dunno:. Sold the bike a couple months later so I dunno how much longer it lasted

Up to you and your wallets acommodations, if you plan to keep bike, the newer AGM batteries are good for cell life and save some weight too.......you'll get what you pay for there.

If you plan to sell it or trade it this year or next, I'd go with the cheaper option. I've had good luck with BikeMaster brand and price is fairly comparable to WalMart.

i just got an AGM battery from batteries plus. I like it so far and have heard good things from it. Although I got mine when they ran the 20% off deal so if you're going to pay full price I'd go the extra $20 and get the battery that Riders Discount had a deal going on