JimBo's Hog Roast & Rodeo Sept 4th. 2011

JBWalker

jimbo's 21st. annual hog roast & bike rodeo. sunday sept.4th.. hog roast - 11a to 6p. $10 wrist band - all you can eat - all day. bike rodeo - starts 1p. spectators free. entertainment 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8p to 12p no cover. camping cost. more info 740.332.6550. 23356 Rt.56, so.bloomingville, oh..

I live about 30 minutes from Jimbo's and I've been hearing some bad stuff about some of the people that have been going in there. There is a group thats just treating it like an outlaw biker bar.

whatever :devil:

I live about 30 minutes from Jimbo's and I've been hearing some bad stuff about some of the people that have been going in there. There is a group thats just treating it like an outlaw biker bar.

Ok, this one made me laugh. JimBo himself isn't going to put up with this kind of stuff, so I highly doubt it being anything but a rumor. The joint serves ice cold beer and great burgers, BIG burgers, and I have seen bikes of all makes there. There's parking in front of the eatery, or across the street, but it does have mostly HD riders, or cruiser riders as customers. But I have seen groups of sport riders come in with no bs from the Hog riders.

But like anywhere, mix alcohol (beer) with an azzhole and we all know what comes out. And that can happen anywhere.

And remember, if you do ride down there, he takes CASH only.

Haven't seen this group....???? We have seen a couple of different clubs in there, but no problems at all.

TROLL METER

1 1.5 2 3 4 5

^

yeah man, southeastern ohio is bad place to ride sportbikes. dont attend this event. :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to troll this, I just Googled the event and looking at all the pic's from last year, all I seen was Harley's

LoL @ the "super hard core HD riders hurting my sportbike".

There's a joint that I like to frequent in SEO. It's a "harley bar"' date=' if there is such a thing. Lots of NoGo chrome and leather in the parking lot. Lots of wrinkly faced HD riders in the bar and on the deck. I park my bike right next to the HDs and sit right next to the riders. Nobody ever says a damn thing. Granted, nobody offers any conversation, but I kind of like being left alone when I'm eating. I just find it funny how 'sporties' are scared of HD riders, when they get off their bikes.

You guys gotta' stop watchin' Sons of Anarchy. :lol:[/quote']

Well said. Heck I don't offer up conversation to much of anybody, and if I do, I don't give a rip what they ride.

Jimbo's... An outlaw biker bar... :lol:

I've been going there for years and never once had any issue with anyone there. It's all about the ride. This stigma of Harley vs sportbike is humorous, but for the most part false. When I had the ZX10, guys down there would always come up and ask, "how fast have you had it?". When I ride the 600RR, I get asked, "damn, how does your ass deal with that?". When I ride the Vee, I get asked, "damn, are those ammo boxes on the side?". LOL. Just like any other human being you encounter, show respect and get respect. We're all on two wheels.

Jimbos is fine for everyone. The whole don't start nothing won't be nothing applies. Most of us "wrinkled old guys" started on rockets or at least did a tour. My last bike before my street glide was a 9R. I decided I wanted to cruise in comfort, 06 with 30,000 miles...more If I had time.

Go have a good time, the ridings great I get passed all the time.