Ohhhh myyyyy gosh. I want.

YSR_Racer_99

Oh, I totally agree. It may as well come with an injury guarantee. I'm not a dirtbike guy, but love two strokes (wait for it...). I had a KTM 250sx (or was it sx250? Either way...) once. Waaaay more bike than I could ever need. Blast in a straight line, but I couldn't even keep it from fouling plugs. Scared me to death.

So are the 500's that much more beastly than the 250's? Don't get why in a group of guys that ride liter bikes, everyone is saying this is a deathtrap. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm seriously asking because I have a yz250 2 stroke that I'm still real new to and wondering what I'm

In for

I had an early 80's YZ465 - big, portly enduro but only rode it a time or two before selling - way too much grunt for me to try and throw around......but it was almost fun spinning your back tire at the same time the bikes fighting to loop out on you!!

So are the 500's that much more beastly than the 250's? Don't get why in a group of guys that ride liter bikes, everyone is saying this is a deathtrap. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm seriously asking because I have a yz250 2 stroke that I'm still real new to and wondering what I'm

In for

2-stroke power is worlds larger than 4-stroke power - 500cc 2-strokes are relatively equal to 750cc 4-stroke? Something like that but quite a bit lighter so more power and less mass = widowmaker