Headed to South Africa!

flounder

Luckily, my colleague in our Johannesburg office is also a big hunter and has a very close friend that owns and operates a hunting/sightseeing safari operation so he is arranging everything for us and was able to guarantee us a spot on short notice at good pricing. Im not sure what all I will go for but a Kudu is definitely on the list and maybe a few other smaller animals depending on cost. He said getting a big Kudu should be no problem. :)

FYI, this is a Kudu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvah8LNvcKbJS5Y0-udYJOREkdii0_cLmpz45GYIJdKA0igA39A

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDW78KAEMrChID1VAXKQCxoUeNq8_bBH_Ad3lGKtBRBtUaJMAl

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-zbBAPPxNY1EanRmMAhF9eqF7DaM3nDaLRUnBorxsOd3Zzanq

I was there a couple months ago for work, we built 24 four story buildings in Maputo for the Pan African games, contracted through Worthington Industries, flew into Johanesburg then to Maputo... Very nice there but there is some things to watch out for. Also you will need to get malaria pills and shots before you go, if you would like some more info feel free to PM me i can set you up where we got our shots and things and maybe give you some tips if this is your first time traveling there. Also this is a nice time of year there, it is going into there winter season so temps are down from 125 t0 about 85 or 90. :D

Edited by bowdog