St Rte 60 south out of Zanesville.

Beegreenstrings

:nono: Be leary. There were no signs up the other day. They have started chewing up the pavement in spots to create a smoother surface, getting it ready to repave totally.

Signs are up today. Just be careful. The spot I came up on I could see. But it was horrible when the front tire dropped into it.

Otherside of the river looks like the better choice! Nicer ride anyway.

Are you talking about Salt Creek drive?That is a fun connector between 60 and 146.It's starting to get a little rough in spots though.

I think. Runs straight south from 146 to 60 on the north side of DF. Real hilly...

There a speed bump on 60 heading from gaysport to ducan falls. Where they paved last year.

Meant to send you a message...

Positive I caught a glimpse of you and your wife coming through zanesville on maysville pike the other day. I was at Super America in the company truck.

I think. Runs straight south from 146 to 60 on the north side of DF. Real hilly...

On second thought you might be talking about Miller's Lane.It goes from Carlwick on 146,past the new Philo high school to the North side of Duncan Falls.It's a lot more hilly than Salt Creek.Salt Creek is about two miles east of Miller's Lane,it runs through a valley,nice sweepers.

Meant to send you a message...

Positive I caught a glimpse of you and your wife coming through zanesville on maysville pike the other day. I was at Super America in the company truck.

Yeah my girl was trying to race me on her 250 had to let her win LOL