Powder Keg Harley Kings Mills Oh

Jamez

I was out riding today with a buddy of mine that owns a harley.

He wanted to go to Powder Keg harley to look at stuff and buy parts so I figured id go with him. I didn't care. I was kind of nervous when we pulled up because they were pretty busy and there was a lot of the typical "harley type" people there.

I was not only a younger looking guy but a sport bike rider.

I have to say I was completely wrong. Everyone was super nice and I got a lot of questions about my bike and some guy even let me sit on his harley to see how it felt while he held the front wheel. Everyone was just great.

I talked to an employee named Andrew while my buddy was at the parts counter and Andrew couldn't have been nicer. He knew I wasn't interested in buying anything but took a lot of time to answer questions and whatever.

To sum up I was pleasantly surprised with the employees and even more surprised about the riders shopping there. If I ever do decide to buy a Harley that'd definately be a place id check out.

Props to my Harley riding brothers

They are good people at that location! They are hosting a benefit for our sportbike rider who was hurt in an accident and they helped with the advertising. I will never get a HD,but if you have one they would be a great place to go to.

I've heard nothing but good about that dealership. Glad to see you found out us hog riders ain't such a bad bunch.....lol.

You can ride with us anytime....just so's ya slow down so we can keep up.....LOL