Want to buy a lighthouse?

Casper

oh my dear god the irony in the timing is impeccable. Over the weekend a couple friends and myself came up with a solid plan to go in on a cottage or lake house up in Marblehead as a sort of investment. This is so getting thrown into the mix

oh my dear god the irony in the timing is impeccable. Over the weekend a couple friends and myself came up with a solid plan to go in on a cottage or lake house up in Marblehead as a sort of investment. This is so getting thrown into the mix

You only own the lighthouse, not the land. FYI. You have to lease the land from the government.

You only own the lighthouse, not the land. FYI. You have to lease the land from the government.

oh damn that blows. I went on to further read that it was in Ashtabula too which is the opposite way we were thinking of going

just keep in mind, from the article:

"The Star-Beacon of Ashtabula reports the Conneaut Port Authority turned down an offer to take over the lighthouse for free because officials said there were too many federal regulations."