Feedback from the Ladies

michael.le-flay

Good Afternoon,

I liked the look and feel of your Ohio Riders site, so I thought that I would come on board and seek your opinion of an initiative that went live here in the UK last week.

I am the aftersales marketing manager for Suzuki in the UK and we recently introduced a website that is aimed specifically at the lady biker fraternity.

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/my-suzuki/girl-torque/

Would the female contingency of Ohio Riders be kind enough to post their comments on how they view our new site - good or bad it doesn't matter. All comments are welcome. (Guys, if you feel that you have something to contribute about our new website, then please chip in!). And if you have any suggestions on how we could improve it, then please let me know.

Many thanks,

Michael.

P.S. Please rest assured that this is not a marketing exercise, I'm just seeking constructive, honest opinions from a range of different sources.

Looks very promising, and I like the sections regarding bikes, safety, track days, and gear. I would like to see a link to women's motorcycle groups and associations for networking and mentoring.

Wish someone here in the States would do something like that. :)

Over all I like the look and feel but:

• There are not many, but from what I seen browsing the photos seem a little "clunky".
  • On the main page the menu squares are not click able, but if you go into one, and the menu squares go to the left they become click able.
  • The site seems heavy on the sports bike side. Is this the intent? What about dirt, and cruisers?
  • Forums would be a good addition.

Aftrenoon Megan,

Many thanks for your comments. I have passed them onto our marketing and developer guys for their appraisal. The Forum you suggested is pencilled in for Phase II later in the year (amongst other things). Great minds think alike and all that.

Michael.