:nono: women drivers

gen3flygirl

Not sure what the Bentlys insurance premium might be for that one, but I knew a man who did very well a while back in a .com purchase and sale. He got a monstor 4 door tank from Bentley. I believe it was a Shadow, or a Ghost, I can't remember the model.

But what a car, unbelievable luxury and comfort. He paid $365,000 for it, and it was used.

But what really set me back was his insurance, he paid $1750.00 a month. It was not financed, he paid cash, he said if it was financed, it would have cost him close to $3k per month.

I guess if you got it, all i could do was shake my head and climb back on my Concours and ride home.

Ride safe all.

Greg

• 1 month later...

This one is going to get bumped for terrible woman driver. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44488244/ns/us_news-life/#.Tm6J_tR5mSM

A woman who was struck and killed by her own SUV in the parking lot of the Burger King headquarters in Miami has been identified, police said Monday.

Only on msnbc.com

A day in the life of Iran’s president

Obama: We’re not where we need to be

Unable to pay child support, poor parents jailed

No promotion yet? Maybe you're not the boss' favorite

USDA to ban six new E. coli strains from meat supply

How 9/11 changed Pakistan

It's A Snap! Vote for your favorite travel photo

Arlene M. Allen, of Miramar, Fla., began to pull out of a parking space at about 6:20 p.m. on Thursday when she hit another vehicle that was parked nearby, Miami-Dade County police said.

The woman got out her BMW SUV to assess the damage, but left her vehicle in reverse gear with the driver's door open, police spokesman Roy Rutland said. The car continued in reverse and struck Allen before hitting two other cars.

Police later pronounced the woman dead at the scene.

"At this point this just appears to be a tragic accident involving an adult female who was literally just trying to leave work," Rutland told WTVJ-TV.*

Police were continuing to investigate the accident.