Need someone good at bike electrical system troubleshooting

SnowCrash7

Long story short I have an intermittent short on my Vulcan Classic 2000 LT.

I need the short traced as it apparently lies between the wiring harness and the handlebars. Could take some doing.

Can anyone recommend a shop, person or whatever who might be adept at bike electrical systems and troubleshooting them in the Columbus area or surroundings?

Thanks in advance.

The bike went down in a deer meets bike accident. Was in the shop 5 months. The vendor suggested by Geico did an awful job on the headlight assembly. I was experiencing intermittent blown fuzes and brought it to another shop who saw that the previous 'repairs' consisted of shoving bad wiring back into the assembly. They took pics, fixed the headlight assembly and I am going to be i touch with Geico this week about that.

That situation may or may not have affected or led to further electrical system issues. Had to replace a stator and voltage regulator. After those repairs I ended up with a situation where the lightbar running lights will blow a fuze if the headlight switch is on low beam. Apparently a wire running from the low beam switch to the wiring harness shorts out. So I have to keep my headlight on high beam and that leaves me with no lightbar running lights.