94 ex 500

gen3flygirl

So long story short I am getting rid of my bike and will be with out one for a few months.

About the bike.... 94 ninja ex 500.

Miles..... No freaking clue. The engine I originally bought didn't have 5th and 6th gear. Since a friend had an engine laying around he swapped it out for me. The bike runs great, fires up like a champ every time.

Esthetically speaking you might as well mount an engine to a turd and you get my bike. The girl I bought it off of had dropped it a few times and when I laid it down in some gravel it pretty much finished everything off so it has been a street fighter for a while now. My coolant overflow is a NOS energy drink bottle zip tied to the frame. The exhaust is after market... No idea what it is though. It is loud as hell most of my friends refuse to ride behind me. Just put new tires on it a month ago and haven't ridden much.

I will post pics soon but the best part about this is I am only asking $500. That's $1 a cc. Bike is located in Columbus and I do have the title in hand. This would be a great custom build.

Just because I'm awesome and feel like being nice. If anyone in NEO wants to buy this and would this weekend. I'll volunteer my services to trailer it back from Cbus as I am 99% sure I'll be making a trip down there to pick up his trailer :D

i have a friend that is super interested can i get pics to andrew.schlagheck@calphalon.com

thanks

Will do

Everyone should chip in $10and OR can buy it just to ghost ride it off a building or something..

I would be okay with this but I am convinced my bike won't die.

I mean if the bike runs good? could be anice rebuild? maybe...

You know you dont make it sound to appealing in the description

This isn't craigslist and I'm not trying to dick you over and say it " has character". I mean it does but I am not going to get offended if someone says LBTS because it is. Many people on the forum have seen my bike and would call me out if I said any thing other than the truth.

So long story short I am getting rid of my bike and will be with out one for a few months.

About the bike.... 94 ninja ex 500.

Miles..... No freaking clue. The engine I originally bought didn't have 5th and 6th gear. Since a friend had an engine laying around he swapped it out for me. The bike runs great, fires up like a champ every time.

Esthetically speaking you might as well mount an engine to a turd and you get my bike. The girl I bought it off of had dropped it a few times and when I laid it down in some gravel it pretty much finished everything off so it has been a street fighter for a while now. My coolant overflow is a NOS energy drink bottle zip tied to the frame. The exhaust is after market... No idea what it is though. It is loud as hell most of my friends refuse to ride behind me. Just put new tires on it a month ago and haven't ridden much.

I will post pics soon but the best part about this is I am only asking $500. That's $1 a cc. Bike is located in Columbus and I do have the title in hand. This would be a great custom build.

Sad day, I think this means I'm the only one with a water bottle as a coolant overflow.

someone just buy it... If it actually runs, it's well worth the $500.

Please, really; someone say they're going to buy this before I convince myself I can afford it.

I've already sent 2 pms and my email address:D

just took pictures and I am uploading them so that I can e-mail/ put them on here. This bike has been my baby for the past 3 years and I will probably cry when it goes. I have not posted in on craigs list because I would rather it go to someone on here.

Sad day, I think this means I'm the only one with a water bottle as a coolant overflow.

You could always buy it :D you have seen it before. Tom knows the bike as well. You guys could really make it sweet

someone just buy it... If it actually runs, it's well worth the $500.

Please, really; someone say they're going to buy this before I convince myself I can afford it.

$500 is very affordable. It just got brand new tires on it to. I doubt I have put more than 200 miles on them.