QSL in north canton weds the 10th

Gixxus Christ!

Ah. I was there about a month ago, there were some sport bikes but mostly harleys....maybe if more people with sport bikes rode down there it would tip the scales a little....now if only there were some kind of online forum where we could organize a trip down there....

This isn't some epic sojourn across east Jesus, its riding down to qsl to eat wings, drink beer and look at bikes. I'm meeting people from akron and Springfield at scheetz and thought is post it in case anyone from here wanted to join. Have I explained myself to your satisfaction?

This isn't some epic sojourn across east Jesus, its riding down to qsl to eat wings, drink beer and look at bikes. I'm meeting people from akron and Springfield at scheetz and thought is post it in case anyone from here wanted to join. Have I explained myself to your satisfaction?

Lol I just wondered why you were riding from Massillon to Green just to ride back to Belden village. Easy killer. Mind if I ask who you're meeting from Springfield? That's where I grew up and I know a few people from there that ride

I have to take my trailer from my driveway to my work otherwise I'd ride down. Though theres no telling whether or not I'll be completely sober when I wake up :lol: And I'm not riding down to work if I'm remotely hungover

I have to take my trailer from my driveway to my work otherwise I'd ride down. Though theres no telling whether or not I'll be completely sober when I wake up :lol: And I'm not riding down to work if I'm remotely hungover

You'll probably still be drunk. And I'm not gonna be there so it would just be a bunch of dbags at canton qsl as usual. I just like to pretend I still live in the northeast and comment on threads that I have no business in :lol:

Meeting.the kid I bought my fzr600r from, Eric. His dad owns akron auto glass, so that would be enough info if you know him without posting his last name. He's coming down with 3 or 4 of his buddies and I have 2 or 3 meeting me there. Should be A mottley bunch, some crotch rockets, a metric cruiser and a 72 iron head rigid rat bobber. I know a lot of toolbags go down to qsl in n Canton but its closest to my house and I'm going into end of summer panic mode and am trying to get in on as many rides and events as I can. Would be nice to make some new riding buddies while there's still a few months left in the season, wish I had discovered this site years ago.

If I didn't work all weekend, wish I could go. I'm on a rolling 6 day week, a scheduling oddity that occurs when the company needs continuous 365 day a year operation in a department and the union has a no forced overtime clause in the contract.