looking for a roomate (no homo, srs)

Carwhore

I'm currently living at my dads house in Blacklick, because I sold my house. I would ideally like to live in the lifestyle townhomes that are off Morse rd (east of Hamilton). Which are 1150/mo (these have a garage so we would have room for bikes. We could negotiate the parking spot (1.5 car garage).

That is ideally where id like to move, but anywhere around gahanna/new Albany that has a garage and baths in each room.

I'm not a flake so I will not live with anyone like that, you must be clean.

Jordan and her sister.

Oh don't worry she'll be there doing the cooking/cleaning/laundry,but not living there. Not planning on living with a girl for a while. I may want to start changing girlfriends like I do my boxers.

I live up the street from there...never heard good things fyi, i live at villas at little turtle and i love this place...they have garages, nice places, traffic is never backed up and the office people are great if you hace a problem...and its on a golf course. Try some of the other places off of little turtle as well. I have know many people that have lived in lifestyle properties....not many good reviews from them.