So who was it?

buildit

Rider heading West on I-70 near Springfield who went off into the grass for no apparent reason and flipped? My buddy saw the whole thing and couldn't figure out why you wrecked but was glad you gave him a thumbs up to let him know you were okay.

So man up, who was it and what happened? From the description I figured it was proof crotch rockets can't be ridden under 75mph for more than 3 miles without falling over. :p

Damn, that sucks.......I've no clue who or what happened, but my sportbike does just fine under 75mph :D:D:D

Any details of what kind of sportbike? I got some work buddies that ride that area, and a few of them are noobs.......so, worst case I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it was one of them or not

Sounds like a flat tire or something similar.

Maybe, my friend who saw it said the guy just drove off into the berm and as he was killing speed went over the bars. Then he got right up. I was on the phone with him and he said he stopped and the guy gave him a thumbs up. This happened last Sunday so I'd figure you'd know about it by now if it was a friend. By what CHS said the bike looked okay but had smashed plastic all over and was a sport bike.

So who knows?:rolleyes:

He didn't flip, he was showing your buddy a "stoppie" while moving,

Your buddy just had a poor view angle and it looked like he flipped. The thumbs up was a question...

See? Did you get it?

After your buddy passed I'm sure he rode a wheelie all the way home