feeler on selling go pro camera

ducati guy

Ok here's the deal. I bought a go pro, used it and it fell off the bike and broke. So I bought another one. I'm thinking about selling it. So basically I have 2 go pro kits. They are not the HD ones, just the regular wide angle. So I'm trying to get a feeler on selling everything. What you would get is

2 go pros. 1 that works, 1 that's broken but can steal parts off of it ( lense)

2 kits worth of mounts

2 kits worth of cables

I'm. Thinking 120 sounds fair for everything. If I have enough interest, ill probly sell everything.

Sorry, no pics at the moment, I'm at work

What's the video quality like on the non-HD version? How big is the video card (Mgb or record time)? I might be interested, but I have zero experience with any of the video systems. If you have a vid available (on YouTube or Photobucket) send me the link so I can check it out. Thx!

What's the video quality like on the non-HD version? How big is the video card (Mgb or record time)? I might be interested, but I have zero experience with any of the video systems. If you have a vid available (on YouTube or Photobucket) send me the link so I can check it out. Thx!

I personally do not have any video up online but you can easly search for them on youtube or google. Id would say the video quality is pretty good. You supply your own memory card, I can't think if there's a limit to what size you can run, I always ran a 4 gig memory cardso record time would depend on how big the memory card is and battery life.

All PM's replied to. So i guess i am selling my go pro and all mounts. Im going to sell it as a first come, first serve basis. Bc of past deals, id perfer not to hold items for any amount of time bc too many people have backed out on thier word when i held stuff for them and said no to others who had cash in hand. So please dont take offense to those who asked me to hold onto this till they have cash.

So yes, im selling it for 120.

• 2 weeks later...