Rocky Boot Outlet in Nelsonville Oh.

jagr

Congrats! I know you're happy. I don't have any, our department doesn't allow that light of a trigger pull, for legal reasons. You could pick one up from LWD, and I'll throw it in for you, at no charge.

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.aspx?PROD=1031

I'll see if I can pick one up by Sat.

You can bring the boss too if you want. Mine will be coming probably
Cool, I'll let her know.

My wife may show up later for the after party but she's doing a CCW class all day so it's doubtful.

I'll see if I can pick one up by Sat.

My wife may show up later for the after party but she's doing a CCW class all day so it's doubtful.

That's good she went. I made my wife get hers as well. All joking aside, this midget stripper party thing, this is for real!?! I hope it's going to be girls and not guys. The old lady hates that shit, I wouldn't be able to bring her along.*

They are not smoking hot I will warn you of that. This is low budget pure redneck entertainment ....the best kind really. You will feel way better about your life and career path Sunday morning when the headache fades and you think back on the night before. :)

They are not smoking hot I will warn you of that. This is low budget pure redneck entertainment ....the best kind really. You will feel way better about your life and career path Sunday morning when the headache fades and you think back on the night before. :)

:lol: The more you drink, the hotter they get. I love to people watch, and redneck's don't bother me. I grew up in Grafton. ;) This is going to be a crazy drunken night, for all of us. :D Who all from OR is going?